Aren’t options a risky investments?
Options have been around for more than 30 years, but options are just now starting to get the attention they deserve. Many investors have avoided options, believing them to be sophisticated and, therefore, too difficult to understand. Many more have had bad initial experiences with options because neither they nor their brokers were properly trained in how to use them. There are many advantages to using options:
- Options have great leveraging power. A trader or investor can obtain an option position that will mimic a stock position almost identically, but at a huge cost saving
- Options can be less risky for investors because they require less financial commitment than equities, and they can also be less risky to the potentially catastrophic effects of gap openings
- Higher potential returns. With a £100 you can control £10,000 of the underlying stock or index.
Is it easy to trade options?
Yes and no. The main reason people lose money trading is due to poor or lack of risk management. Correct application of option strategies have risk management built into them as soon as you initiate a trade. This insures a limited loss. The cost or premium of long option trading is significantly lower than the amount of capital required to purchase stocks. Buying a single options leverages 100 shares of a stock or index. Options have a limited time until expiration, this actually helps keep the trader focused on timing. There’s no unlimited hold time potential like there is in stocks.
The secret to successful options trading isn’t in the rocket science of complex options strategies
The real key to success in options trading is to first determine where the underlying is going. Once you know which direction a stock, index, or ETF is likely to move, you can determine your profit target and stop loss. Then and only then would you consider using an option to maximize your return using limited capital. Then you would buy puts or calls, but that’s it, no spreads, straddles, iron this or iron that.
Just buying puts and calls at the right time on the right underlying
You need to know something about which options to buy and why. Plus when to buy and when to cover your position, and the effects of volatility and time decay. However the secret to the Trading Prism Option Coaching program is in the strategies you’ll learn. Strategies used by professionals, designed to uncover the best candidates for buying puts and calls. The key to success is to use the leverage of options ONLY when you’ve uncovered the right underlying candidate at the right time.
Unique Options Coaching
Our senior instructors believe learning to trade successfully doesn’t happen overnight. That’s why we take the time to train you over the 3 month period. We even offer ongoing help after your program is completed. Your Options Coaching Program is actually four distinct courses all in one program.
- The must know options theory
- The Strategies
- Practical application
- Live market analysis options webinars
What happens at the end of the Coaching Program?
Too many Trading educational programs take your money and leave you hanging out to dry after you complete the course. We’re different. We want to be a part of your ongoing trading success. If at any time you want to retake any portion of the Coaching Program you can! Attend the seminar, attend all the webinars again FREE OF CHARGE. Have a question? Drop us an e-mail and we’ll make sure we get back to you as soon as possible.
What’s the cost?
Your Options Coaching program lasts three months and includes
- Two full day face-to-face seminar with our senior instructors – including live trading on the final day
- Comprehensive Coaching manual
- Six webinars (2 a month)
- Special deal on TradingExpert Pro software with real-time and end of day data and our Platinum package (additional monthly fee applies*)
- Unlimited support from our staff
The Coachng course is £1,995.
Clients opting for Platinum Tradingexpert Pro platform with data, there is an additional charge each month of £199/mo. You may cancel the £199/mo. at any time.